Thursday, September 24, 2009

.__. (thats the size of my eyes)

I better start loving essays.
Today I kind of somewhat killed two of my papers.
My poor things!
No, I really feel sorry that I studied for them!
So I just kept writing today.
I wrote something like 4sidez for case study, 4+3sidez for essay, and 6+4+4 sidez(I think) for art.
That is a totally of 25 sidez, 12.5 pgs. I can write a really longgg mini story with 12.5 pages of paper. I can fold 12 large paper cranes and 24 mini ones with 12.5 pages. I'm trying to think of things to do with that amount of papers, but I can't think anymore.

And I couldn't even finish it! (the art paper, I mean!)
My art paper consists of four questions, pick three.
These three questions have three parts to them, each containing 10marks.
3x3= 9
A worthy 9-questioned paper.
I only managed to finish 7= loss in 20mksz.
Ps: if each pt contained 1 mark, we were all supposed to write 90 points? Omg.

I'm quite sleepy now, i should sleep then I'll study for my literature later.
Another 2hr writiting paper.

Greatly looking forward to the end of examsz.
I have a sudden realization that this is the Promos we have been talking about!
After promos,
its
1. Prison break-freak-o-mania with Geraldine!
2. Weirdo stuff with Wanda (and Julien+Firqin+ Lisa if they want to do rubbish)
3. Starbucks everyday after school to read tonz and tonz of good stuff.
4. Greys Anatomy season 4+5!
5. I'm taking piano again!

okay. thats all I honestly am looking forward to.
Crapamoly, there is an art project! Totally forgot about it.

No comments: