Friday, September 11, 2009

Far? I know.

I MET OLI&ELAINE YTD.
It was really nice catching up, especially when We've not met as three people (I wish Kayla was there too.)
Is it Kayla was or Kayla were? Recently, this wish he/she, was/were. or I was/were. God, Confusing!
We ate at Crystal Jade for dinner, and later we had ice cream!
I know. I suddenly know that its I wish Kayla was there, & Kayla were here? I think so.

This was after I met my also Very dear friend, Beatrice (to study)
It was not productive at first, since we kept walking around.
But we got down to studying in the end.

I also bought a new handphone yesterday.
Had a 4 year hate toward nokia phones,
but somehow, something in me managed to reconcile the dispute in my heart against Nokias.
E71.

I'm nearly done reading Wuthering heights.

I'm in KL now! (again!)

No comments: