Saturday, September 5, 2009

My nose is itchy (I feel dull today)

We talk & laugh about weight issues,
I don't usually care.
but the fact that I have gained 4kg is extremely alarming.
(I decided to check my weight when I felt a flab on my tummy.)

I've officially decided that my favorite indie band is Headlights.
I'm in love with them, and I'm about to spend 1/5 of my $500 on their CDs.
Maybe not.
Still deciding.
(This is what kind of music I listen to.)
Ps: I really really really want to go to the UK, Wanda makes it sound like such a nice place, and She's gg end of the year, I really want to go with her.

Today is the day I get what I want because
a. There was no physical
b. My CL teacher cancelled because she took some major exam and was really tired.
c. Finished writing my notes which practically takes f.o.r.e.v.e.r.

My dog must know that something is wrong with her, because I've been so nice to her lately...

I've delayed art for approx. 2 1/2 hrs now, I should go.

(I realized I only blog before I'm about to study at home, which delays the whole idea of it.)

No comments: