Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Capital M.

Sometimes, I really feel fake.
Because generally no one believes me
no matter how much I say I am not tht good a person,
and they think I'm the opposite of what I say,
This makes me feel like I'm perceived as someone better than who I truly am.
I'm stating it clearly now, that I'm not the holiest-goodie-two-shoes on the Earth who looooves everyone and hates everything dark. (ps: i like tattoos, and i actually dislike certain peepz.)
Just so that I won't be called a hypocrite whenever the time comes.
I would like not to be called one.
(This is, quite random for a blog post, but not random with regards to my life, and thats why its here, why do I sound so horrid.)

I'm trying to upload jackson pollock/Marc quinn vids onto my ipod.
It's taking so long. I don't know if I'm wasting more time by trying to save travel time.

Art essay is taking forever too, but I'm going to finish it no matter what.


(Goddd! The file is really taking an eternity to convert.)

I've always said the word crapazoid in my head,
And I think its only after watching Juno that I might actually say that word out loud.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi vivie! you're golden man! hehehe :)