Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Don't ask if I'm fine.

This is so long ago,
but it still affects me,
for everyone and anyone,
I hate it when there is contact.
So don't touch me, Accidentally or not.
Gentle tap, whatever.
I am annoyed when there is contact.
I feel violated, even when I'm not actually violated.
I feel uncomfortable and I hate it.
I don't care that I sound insane.
I have a Zero tolerance of contact, hear me? Z.e.r.o.
And don't say sorry after you realize i hate it.
Because I hate that too.
And I'll feel like ignoring everything.
And finally, I won't be able to look you in the eye when i talk to you
Because I just don't like you & the things you say/do.
Or assume that you know what I'm talking about, cause you don't.
Stop thinking you know me so well.
Cause no one knows me well enough to think that.
This is not directed at a particular someone.
Cause if it is, I wouldn't say that its not.
(and please heed the title's advice.)

This post is disorientated because I just typed everything out without much consideration. Vomit.

No comments: