Saturday, September 19, 2009

Foopalagas.

My parents bought an expresso machine today.
It is good fun, i think.
(Im not so sure yet, because we didn't have milk. You need milk if you wanna play with an expresso machino)
I'm drinking a cuppa coffee now, and I miss coffee tastings in Starbucks. This is weird, because I didn't really like the raw and bitterness.

Ohyeah, my dog's gonna get jabbed very soon, one, maybe two days?
The Jab of death. (do I sound morbid? good, coz I wanna sound morbid)
I haven't decided if i want to watch it happen.

I'm being a total bitch to Wanda now.
but it's prob. coz its really late, and I'm really tired.

Uhm. wellz, I went down to Bukit Merah library to study.
I think I study better alone, or with one other person.
Never more, and if more, maybe as threes.

I don't feel like blogging anymore,okay, so bye.



No comments: