Thursday, September 3, 2009

Indieeee!

Did some art today.
I made a hard cover for my year-end project.
I also studied Constantin Brancusi together with his difficult & varied Influences & themes.
This took me way more than three hours. Sometimes I feel like my brain can't take in more information.
I want to read Wuthering heights now.
but I left my book in the locker, which shouldn't be the case, but I did leave it there. so too bad.

Holy moly, take a look at this!
Its so cute.
It is my dream to stay home & blog about art.
I have an art blog, but I only have one post.
I shall update it frequently from now on.

My biggest wish is to have my own room that I can fill up with indie furniture.
And indie music.
And have indie designs drawn on the wall,
with a teevee that will be used to watch indie flicks.
I'm an indie person.

today's post is dreamyy.

No comments: