Sunday, September 6, 2009

Summers, rocks.

I sound mean, but
I really can't stand grammatical errors that are too simple to screw up.
Like "have"s and "had"s shouldn't get mixed up.

There were many earthworms in a puddle of water today,
that Wanda & I just had to let out this really whiny "ewww"
There was a man who stood close to one of the earthworms.
It moved towards him.
I was squealing. in disgust. and fear that it'd touch his foot.

Today I kept doing things that made me think of Olivia.

"In a dream I swam to the other side
and Everything was different
in a sudden my heart was light
I’ll never lose a track again
oh no I’ll never lose a track again
people were calling & no one seemed to care
I need a raise of hopes"
Songs like this totally drag me through my glum moments.

I don't think I've ever let anyone love me,
and I wonder why I'm not well loved.
(Well liked, maybe, but never well loved.)


No comments: