Sunday, September 13, 2009

I WANT OUT.

I feel really excited, yes.
I feel like a little excited girl in this huge box with only me in it. (why pick such an analogy)

I had a haircut today,
It was the longest haircut ever.
and when i say ever, it really means the longest time.
Because it was a whopping 2 hr haircut,
considering the fact that I have so much work to do (see Agenda)

I read finish Wuthering heights,
And I can't believe how much I felt while reading it.
I never knew I was holding on to such a rad book.
(i sound so dramatic.)

Agenda:
1. 1500-3000 word Art Essay
2. Normal Art Essay on Brancusi/Han Sai Por
3. Design thingy (omg)
4. Art practical stuff
5. Lit "Naming of parts" Assignment/Essay
6. The rest of revision for promos (Which is, btw, alot)

Funny, I only realized i have so much hw today, at 5pm. O_O

Ps: I want to run away.

No comments: