Sunday, September 27, 2009

HEAVENLY

Potatochips!

I'm considering getting a TLR.

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ, IM GOING TO GO ALL BOOK-WORMY WHEN X-ZAMZS ARE OVER WHICH IS IN TWO DAYS TIME.
Here is a long list.
(Btw, Audrey niffenegger has a new book & Its impressive that she's a visual artist.)
1. Virgin Suicides
2. Edgar Sawtelle (you've heard this title for ages)
3. Atonement (and this too)
4. Her Fearful Symmetry
5. Some Neil Gaiman book that my brother bought.
6. MORE BOOKS!

I'm suddenly quite grateful the school crammed all our papers into one week...

tuesday,tuesday, tuesday fairy princess! (suddenly felt like saying Cow-like things. (cow from cow&chicken))--omg, Hazirah used to say stuff like this! (peanut, peanut, peanut fairy princess!)

Oh no.... And I'll have to start on Art Year-End piece.
I have a feeling __ is the sort who would refuse to let me bring home my work...

I want a Pseudonym, and a really rad one, please?

Funny, i should be studying for my math now..

No comments: