Sunday, September 20, 2009

oh, Sweet 300th post. (lotz 'n lotz of laughz)

Got a Damien Hirst book tday. I'm really excited to read it. I'll read it right after my exams. Key words: After, exams.

Okay, above was a lie because I already read bits of it.

"What's the point of being remembered after you're dead? You've disappeared. You are no more. You're just a name.
F*** off, we're en masse. This is a group planet. Its a f***ing group effort.
Some people want to push the boat out and get everybody on board. Everybody wants to be remembered, but remembered for what?
I don't, actually.
Well you probably won't be [Laughter]"

I'd rather meet Damien Hirst than uhm.. you name it.
He's Badass. If I were to quote him, its probable that I'd get two F-words out of it.

If he does come out for Art Promos, I won't actually do the question. I'll attempt another. It's too precious.
Do I sound insane? I do, I do, I do, right?

Alright then,
Back to work.

(oh goodness, its such a great relief the design thing is finally over, I'm quite excited for it, actually.)

I have a feeling I'd be able to complete my revision.
Today was a day that I only consumed anti-sleep drinks.
I had a cuppa lungo (thats what they call it, Lungo) in the morning, Iced mocha vanilla in the afternoon, And tea later in the evening.
I'm close to grabbing another cuppa coffee. But I shan't, in case I get hooked. (Which could already be happening)
I'm going to down to a SB outlet to try COD.
Dead Serious bout coffee and its magical contents(okay, its just caffeine)

Okay, for real, back to work.

No comments: