Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Razo(red)

So I cut myself today.
Unintentionally.
After I shaved my (Sexy) legs (hehe),
I used a tissue t clean the blade (i usually do it without cutting through the tissue)
But omg, I used so much force it went right through.
I felt it cut so deep.
And my finger underwent a bleeding frenzy.
It wasn't painful, but it felt strange/weird.
(Either that, or my threshold of pain is great!)--I think my threshold of pain is fairly high. (fairy high? fairies flying highly in the sky. HAHA, please stop me from going further..)
(Anw, my finger made feel faint & Catch a cold/ fever or what-not, tht I've got to have two days off school, hurrah....)

Set out on my goal to get a site done for my Art stuff.
It's going to be done real soon, so please stay tuned! :)

Want to know how I feel?
I feel like I need my camera, and a good place for photos, and a preeetty model.
That's what I friggin' need :)

I SHOPPED W MY MOMMA TODAY!
Woke up at 1pm.
Had lunch with Momma at Vivo.
Shopping, shopping, shopping!
Bought something from GAP,
Two pairs of shoes (Since two of my shoes are falling apart. one was bought in sec 3, one last dec.)
&Resisted a Paul Arden Book going @ 20%-off the original price.
(think I'm gg back to buy it tmr, or when?)

okay, goodnight world!

No comments: