Saturday, August 1, 2009

What if I feared God, then what?

Paul Arden died this year.
He died of a heart attack.

Wish I didn't load the red-scale film into my camera.
I have no mood to take pictures in redscale.

I'm in a half-morbid mood because Wanda & I are talking about. Morbid things.
We laugh at double chins. (She, Lisa, Julien, Firqin & I )(omg, I have double chin! )
I like Julien's carrot muffins with cream cheezeee stuff on the top. They are yummy.
Talking about the few of us,
Julien, Firqin, Wanda & I came up with an unofficial book club that involves us being against books of our choice. e.g. Twilight. ewz.xz.x.zx.z. will I get sued for saying this? no.
btw, we did this in GP.
I think I'm going to make it a point to sit somewhere behind Julien and near Firqin, so that I can see Julien being annoyed and scribbling on her paper, and like throw glances at Firqin (Who is also, btw, watching Julien being pissed off by the Gp teach.)

I can't wait to start on Grey's Anatomy, season 4/5 & maybe even 6.
(I know I'm slower than most)
probably after promos.
(although I don't see the diff, since I haven't really started studying.)

okay. last time blogging, so bye.

Meg&diaMeg&diaMeg&dia.

No comments: