Sunday, August 9, 2009

HI.
I'm using my dada's (I like the word dada;dada-ism. blahblah. haha. all rhymes. hehe) computer.
I'm in Thailand, but I'm sick.
Of all days, I fell sick on the day I wanted to fake an mc,, tszk.

I'm really fed up about the ISO knob on my camera.
Because I keep forgetting to change it.
and I've wasted so SO many shots.
haha. haha. haha.

Thailand's so cool. Everything's c.h.e.a.p. :)
And its so fun to people watch.
My brother and I will say _____o'clock, followed by:
1. "A" (very pretty girl)
2. "B" (pretty girl)
3. "C" (average girl)
4. "Topic 4" (Gays)
5. "Topic 5" (Trannies)

In the train, I was trying to video this person who falls under topic 4, for Geraldine, but my momma told me not to. (hehe) so I stopped. Kinda lied to her that I was video-ing my sister.

I figured that the best place to find topic fives is in shopping malls; cosmetic section.

ohkay, Gdnightz.
Miss everyonez. (i'm typing with Zs today)

No comments: