Monday, August 3, 2009

Studytimesz.

I have a great big migraine.
Shall have a pack of Marks & Spencer Chips.
Potato chips are my kind of thing.

Every time I feel like I'm going to have a nosebleed, I actually end up having one.

I wish I wouldn't fall sick now.
because firstly, there's photo taking tomorrow,
and secondly, I'm going to thailand soon.
But maybe if Mr. Sick is kind enough, he would delay his visit till next thursday, then I can miss GP MSA. yes!
(but not the lady gaga concert, which I already paid for, but don't feel like attending now.)

I read finish another book!
Read through the chinese lesson. I'm badass! (okay, kidding)
I have this huge feeling the next book's gonna be really boring.

Now I'm listening to "Wanda's nu age mixtape" or "Wanda's summer fun" as she calls it.
I think the first one sounds. Rad-der.

oh talking bout music, I have this big huge thinking that Mr.Lee might be a tad bit annoyed at us who talk about random things like books and childhood music preferences during his gp lessons instead of getting on with group work and writing a summary. (woah, long sentence)
I don't think I'm going to hand in the introduction that we're supposed to write, cause when I told him its on my GP reading package, and I had to write it out on foolscap (Which is a lie, by the way), he seemed reluctant that I should hand it in. So ohwells, I won't waste the effort. (can't believe I'm starting to be rebellious at this point)

School's getting more and more unbearable.
And I'm sounding more and more like Wanda, and maybe Julien(but def. not as bad yet) (no offence).
I figured since I have nth to do with my life right now,
i might as well study.
Mugger-life, here I come!
(ps: Just so you know, I don't think it'll work out)

No comments: