Sunday, August 30, 2009

19th Sept 2007:

"I think that it is impossible to just force yourself to know Jesus in one day. God's love is not based on a simple phrase,"I believe." It's based on a relationship. And whether you finally decide for yourself if you love him truly, it's based on this relationship. Take this: You cannot love someone if you have never met him before, or know him well. However, it is easy to love your parents, because they are there for you. I'm not trying to sound like a pastor or whatever, but it's true.

How does a magician performs his trick?
Simple. He uses his hands, and
bring the object from one place to another.
Our mind take out unimportant information when we blink. That's why we don't notice such small movements.
Maybe it's because of that, that we're unaware when jesus is around us.
Usually, we avoid this fact because we are afraid. and we do not want to be reminded of our wrong-doings. But sometimes, we just have to come to terms with the truth, and finally, repent.
A last thing i might add, something that i learnt today, and in case you didn't know,
God wins in the end."


Holy moly,
I can't believe I blogged like that in 2007.

I feel like I lost that whole bit of my brain where God Mattered Most.
Does He matter most?
I want to go to church.

No comments: