Friday, August 14, 2009

HEARTBROKEN.

I lost my precious book today.

I'm really sad.

During Econs lesson, I had a thought that if I should leave my book under the desk, would there be someone who would return it to me. And I felt like writing my name down on my book.
But I didn't because I didn't want to leave my book behind on purpose just to see if someone would return it.

But I really did lose it.
I think I left it in the canteen.

And I wish I had written my name down.
(I used to label everything I had when I was young, like some obsession.)

So if anyone sees a book called
"Edgar Sawtelle"
By David Wroblewski,
please, please, please, return it to me, and not donate it to the school library.
I don't want my poor book to become a slave for uncaring readers who bend book spines as they like.

):<

on a lighter note,
my dada made my mind clearer again.
And I think I know what to do.

ooxxooXoxxx
(Hug hug, kiss kiss, hug hug, big kiss, little hug, kiss kiss, little kiss)
-to everyone who watched Nacho libre, this scene is always stuck in my head.

Talking about funny,
I mistook michelle quek for wanda today in the toilet.
It was hilarious.
(not in the mood for hilarious now)

No comments: