Sunday, August 16, 2009

Lets get out of this countryyyy

I'm genuinely excited for school tomorrow!

I hope to finish my Econs by 10, do my art homework, read some T.o.t.s, Wuthering Hts & then sleep.

I really want to meet Damien Hirst.
I just googled his name. Nothing. Man.
I think I should come up with good questions to ask him, in case I meet him in the future. :)

"It's the Tour de France bicycle race in France and American Lance Armstrong is back in the saddle after a three year break. And what a saddle: he will be completing the final stage of the race this weekend on a bicycle decorated by Damien Hirst, the famous British artist. The bicycle, a Trek Madone, will have real butterflies shimmering in the light and the logos in bright pink." -Source

O.m.g.
I think that I like Damien Hirst because he's so morbid+Strange, which make his work really radical.
(Not because he uses real butterflies in his work, seriously. I'm scared of butterflies, but I don't hate them...)

I was talking to Wanda before about how artists generally need that streak of insanity before they're good at something, artistically.
Kinda agreed that school & our weird friendship is going to help me "make it big" in the future.
I just hope I don't get admitted into a mental ward before that happens.

Anyone knows where to buy an Amy Kuney CD?



1 comment:

audrey_marshall said...

You can find Amy's cd at spinmoverecords.com/store :)