Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summer-Festival.

(In Blindness.)

Hi.
Of all days,
my camera chooses to fail Today.
I was really upset.
My camera's lens mount's screws loosened,
and my lens couldn't be attached properly, it was all wobbly.
Of course its okay now, my dad helped to tighten it.
If it weren't for Wanda, I might have been reduced to ins
anity.

Second of all.
there were beetles. when I was at the field.
o.m.g.
first my brother pointed out that one guy in front had a beetle on his white shirt.
Then later I realized that another guy had a beetle on him too!
And i was almost freaking out cause then I saw THREE Beetles on one guy,
I was insisting (to nicky) that we should totally get out of there.
but no, he didn't want to, he said that it would
n't fly to me, because I wasn't wearing white.
and suddenly this beetle flew across and touched me on m
y head.
That's when I freaked out Freaked out.
I screamed and ran far,far,away. (I'm not exaggerating, btw.)

I bought a freaking MEGAPHONE.
Nickywicky bought one, so I bought one too.
And then reallyyyyyyy later, I decided that Wanda might wan
t one.
And she really did want one.
By that time, they were like packing up and all.
So I had to like rush and stop them, so I could buy one more.
(my sister failed to take a pic of me surrounded by Ja
p-soccer guys, who weren't that good looking afterall-- but I wo
uld have liked to have a picture of me surrounded by Jap-soccer guys so that I can brag or something.)
I didn't get one for Julien/Firqin though.
Think that Lisa, Julien and Firqin can totally have water
yoyos.
(that is if they don't shrink or something by monday)

Water yoyo thingys!

Nicky-wicky! (we bear no sibling resemblance)
(look at my megaphone)


Then here are weirdo-pics that I took, Look:

Me& the AFRO ladies!
Here's where Julien's Kitty went! It grew big and fat!

I got tonz of other nonsensical photos because that's what digital cameras are for--random snapping, without thinking.
KBYE.


No comments: