Monday, August 17, 2009

Neutral

I just watched fringe.
Its the first show in a long long time to make me feel queasy.
:)
(Isn't the smiley just disturbing?)

I was supposed to post a picture of an example that is part of my health plan.
Because I think I grew ------.
I must stop it before it is obvious to anyone else.

I had Tau Huay with Wanda just now (So much for my "health plan")
Uh.

Last night was the worse night ever.
I slept at 2am, but I was half awake- kind of sleeping?
But thank God I don't feel sleepy.

Can't believe Ms K didn't come tday.

There are several things I'd like to remind myself about.
1. Design(tuesday)
2. I want to sew
3. Photoshop thingy(no idea)
4. Chinese MSA tmr (tday)
5. Art Msa+Lit Msa on thursday. (wed)

I developed my rollzs of film.
O.M.G today, I totally exposed my film.
Because for some strange reason, I forgot to wind my film.
How do I forget to wind my film?
I just forget.
And I popped open the cover, saw the film, and shut it back closed.
Exposed, oops!
I think that roll wouldn't turn out nice, anw.
Because of a long story, that I don't want to bore you with. And also Im lazy to recount.

In the canteen today, Wanda spilt her drink A.g.a.i.n.
she's such a drink spiller.
The best part is that I pushed the stacked cups towards her, without letting it topple.
But she pushed it back and it just fell over.
Orange juice on the table= Vomit.
But ohwell, it's Wanda I'm talking about here...

PS: MY BOOK IS REALLY GONE ): ): ): ): ):
someone please find it ))))))))))))))))):

No comments: