Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am contemplating taking an mc tmr.
It won't be fake because I'm really sick still.
BUT. I'm not gonna. I think.
Omg. I'm not going to, or my Lady Gaga ticket would have been sold for nothing.

Watch wanda whack for no reason.
I cant continue the "W" thing, cause I can't think of any synonyms for "for no reason" that starts with a "W"
oh wait.
Watch Wanda whack without wisdom? omg. wisdom sounds wrong. OMG. too many "W"s.
she flicks me and its really painful.
And I punch her.
She's making me violent, and Vulgar.
Vulgar&Violent Vivien for you.

"OLA BITCH, I DESIGNED THE SHIT CHEESY FLYER FOR YOU, THERE YOU GO."

thats what she taught me to say.
I'm making wanda sound really bad on my blog.
But she's not that bad lah.

omg, I'm honestly just avoiding study.
I think I can be a housewife next time.
Cause I'm good at nagging at people to study.
But I suck at studying myself.
I have zero discipline, until the last minute. Ho-ho-ho.

No comments: