Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I FOUND MY BOOK

So, we had Civics in H101.
And that was the classroom where I last saw my Edgar Sawtelle book.
It was still under the desk! (hehe)
& yelled in excitement. Thrice.

Wanda spilt her Strawberry Sundae in Macs today.
(A.G.A.I.N, being a spiller)
It slid to the end of her tray, and just before it fell, she totally caught her ice cream (and put it back into her cup)
Sadly this is her version of the incident, and I can't verify that the cup was going to topple, or that she just knocked it over herself, because I went to the toilet.
Saw Caroline + SI MIN in Macs. Raddd.

Today, Chinese MSA was so silly.
I wrote my answers on foolscap for the first half of the paper. (Later I realized there was an Answer sheet to write my answers on)
Then for the second question, there was this line of chinese words that asked something about the passage. (four marks)
Below it was a table of choices, A,B,C, & I, II, III.
I totally wrote an open ended answer (which was crap) and then I realized it was a multiple choice question.
Waste time.
I'm so muddle-headed today.

We(Wanda, Lisa, Firqin, Julien ;Not Moses, cause no one wanted to arm wrestle with him, and Aish; who wanted to try arm wrestling) arm wrestled today,
and I found out I'm a weakling.
(PS: I didn't mean what I said about not wanting to lose, I just didnt want to arm wrestle anymore. I come up with lame excuses when I don't feel like doing things.)
Somehow the bracketed words creates an impression that I'm in denial or something.
So I'll just make do with me and my "I don't like to lose" declaration that I made earlier.
Sorry, this is a little bit confusing especially when I'm changing my stand & you don't know what's happening.

kbye.




No comments: