Sunday, November 30, 2008

sincerely,

I want to do things I've always wanted to do.
So I would.

I cannot find myself leaving everything behind,
its so long ago, but its still in me.

If you're trying to change yourself, how can you be yourself?
Timely paradox.

And why does change take so long to come.

What if we all disappeared and then what?

I figured we'll always be the same.
Even if you say you've changed, you're just resisting who you are in the first place.
When you're tired, it'll all go to waste.
I make sense, so figure it out.

My mind annoys me very much.

I hate to be like this, but it happens every month, deal with it.



That aside,
My momma bought season 2 and 3 of Grey's anatomy. YAHOO.
Plus, we're gonna watch the Lexus cup tomorrow, :D

Today, i went out with Mabel, Melanie, Beatrice, Charite and Germaine.
It was quite fun. yepz. we watched the messenger. It was a little scary. thats all.

I went home, and the lifts weren't working. So i took 8 storeys up the stairs by myself in the dark. How terrifying, only I wasn't really scared.

I'm really sorry i sound so cynical today. try tomorrow or something.

No comments: