Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've not blogged!
On thursday, it was a great day.
It started being great after I made the caramel frapps. (cause I remember how to make them)
Well, when my shift ended, I went out to call ARLENE!
IT WAS HER BIRTHDAYY! :)
she was at Escape. (but why am I telling you?)
Anyway, i miss Arlene, and I want to meet her after my Japan trip. :)
After the call, I went back to reading one chapter of wuthering heights (yes,I know) because olivia bet that I couldnt read a chapter finish. but I did, so she lost. Then I feel alittle bad, cause one of the starbucks partner was being friendly to me, but I was totally unfriendly cause I was reading my book.
Later, there was this PUZZLE that Fadzil gave Olivia, who gave me.
It took me extremely long to solve it, but I solved it, I take pride in it, but it didn't make me feel very smart.
Ok. overall, it was a fun day, Everyone was being nice to me.
(I'm lazy to go on into details)

Today, I had the best lunch ever (ok, not exactly, but itwas so yummy)
Then I bought season 1 of greys anatomy.
Went home, watched greys anatomy with my mum, until we're left with two more episodes.
I love that show, i love that show!

Going to go out with my tennis friends tomorrow! Although I am sad that I can't go to watch the Lexus golf thing with my family. ok, but well, its already arranged, and either ways, I'll hve fun. so. YEAH.

No comments: