Saturday, November 15, 2008

The other day
(car drives past
:Like that guy doesnt look like a big shot in his working clothes
papa: really? but he is..
: huh, serious? But he don't look like one.
papa: Yeah, he is. He is big and short.
: hahaha!
(he wasn't really bigg and shorttt.)

Olevels are over. (I'm going to repeat this in my many blog posts. :D )
I'm something like broke. Cause i bought some clothes. hee.
But we need clothes during holidays right? Right.
i have not developed my roll of film yet.
It's been like quite awhile already. Will it spoil? I'm afraid that it'll spoil.

Starbucks is really fun.
Really!
Whatever it is, please buy coffee from us. (olivia/I) When we are in-store. (or not. As long as you help our store increase sales, we'll be really grateful)
Ok, I'm still feeling all messed up and un-organized.
I still want to take photos at the place near ACRES.
It's such a reserved place. I took used my holga to get pictures there, but guess what. I forgot to cover the red thingy. So my film was exposed with red rectangles. haha, so stupid.
OKAY.
I'm tired, let me get some sleep. BYE.

No comments: