Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No.more.studying.

I'm a little late on blogging about this, but, MY O LEVELS ARE OVER!
happy birthday momma!(american accent. As heard from kayla. Oh mama, i am talking about her again! haha; cue to freak out!)
Well anyway, Olivia, Elaine and I went to Kayla's house around 4:30 (cause i lost my way, cause I was knitting in the bus, and i missed my stop) to bakey bake cookies/brownies. It was fun. I'm so amazed by Kayla's house. Its so special. It has lots of cool things. (not that my house don't)
I'm excited. I can do so many things now.
But I feel everything is so disorientated now. Like I want to do so many things at a go, my mind can just explode anytime.
Well, tomorrow, Olivia and I have a pre-training module. at our JOB PLACE :D yey, it's a secret, and you don't know where it is!
Ohyeah, my phy/chem paper was so far away in the early hours of the day that i forgot to say HOW WELL I DID IT. I got 35or 36/ 40! (clapclapclap) Mrs pillai asked me how was the paper, so I asked if she wanted to check it. and i think i got 2 or 3 wrong. While checking, Mr Chua kept peeking over. So anyway, when I was done, I asked him to check my physics part. and i got TWO wrong.
My studyingmethod works. Sadly, o levels are over, and it is no longer valid for use.
(I plan when i want to study. like i said I'll freak out at 10pm; and i did)

okay. we took nice pictures. I'll post them when I get them from kayla.
That's in a weeks time. When my birthday comes. When kayla,elaine and Olivia sleeps over!
We're gonna do fun stuff. See if we can work later on that day or something! :)
OKAY. off, off, off.

PS: I love my rabbit. she's so soft and cute. and cuddly. AHH. I don't understand how i could have overlooked this for 2 years.

No comments: