Thursday, November 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!

this is what olivia and I talk about on msn.
I am going to try to stop quarreling with her.
Vivie・・ \ says:
YES DARLING, DEAREST PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH.
Olivia ♡ says:
why you call me darling.
Olivia ♡ says:
DON'T CALL ME DARLING.
Olivia ♡ says:
VJSKMDSS,V.C/
Vivie・・ \ says:
OK, I CALL YOU KOJI. FROM LAST TIME.
Olivia ♡ says:
..
Olivia ♡ says:
I is no fish.
Vivie・・ \ says:
NOT KOI LAH
Vivie・・ \ says:
KOJI
Olivia ♡ says:
SAME THING.
Olivia ♡ says:
IN NEOPETS, IT'S KOJI
Vivie・・ \ says:
whatever, we're not on neopet.s
Olivia ♡ says:
SAME.
Vivie・・ \ says:
Different
Vivie・・ \ says:
KOI is spelt without a J and KOJI is spelt with a J
Olivia ♡ says:
KOJI/
Vivie・・ \ says:
huh?
Olivia ♡ says:
NVM

The sleepover last night was REALLY REALLY FUN!
I am going to post one video and lots of pictures when KAYLA gives me the pictures.
My computer had problems reading her SD card,. so oh-well.
Anyway, I tell everyone to go read Olivia's MSN personal message. It is the most touching thing i've ever heard. And on my birthday!

Thank you Elaine and kayla and olivia for the nice things you gave me. :)
And thank you melanie in advance for something that's in my mailbox.
:D and everyone else that wished me, even though i don't really play a significant part in your lives.
And thank you papa and mummy, i really love you(s).
HAPPY SWEET SIXTEENTH MY LOVELY SISTER RACHEL!
THANK YOU FOR THE LATE NIGHTS WE SPENT STUDYING/ TALKING TO EACH OTHER.
YOU WERE NEVER A DISTRACTION, ONLY A SOURCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT, AND I LOVE YOU , AND I TREASURE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I also want to say, i love my brother.
He is really nice to me.
He asked me what i wanted to buy for my birthday (but i dont have anything, so sadly.)
And he is buying our cake for us, and he talked to me in a really sweet tone just now when i told him what flavour would be good. and i really feel happy when he did that. And i really sound crazy now. sorry.

A-SU-TA-RA-BI-SU-TA-BA-E-BE!

No comments: