Monday, November 17, 2008

Tralala.

OKAY.
Looking at my list, I feel so unaccomplished.
I feel so un-freed.
I feel like there is this knot inside of me.
I feel so un-relaxed.
Such a huge feeling, yet i can't put a finger to it.

So I'm going to try to get away from negatives, and do alittle positive exercise. I am going to write 10 reasons why i should be happy.

Ten reasons why i should be happy/relieved
1. O levels are over
2. I found a nice job.
3. I can go out with my friends
4. I can spend time doing things i wanted to do before o levels
5. I am going to Japan
6. My birthday is coming
7. I can forget about studying-for awhile
8. I can look forward to things
9. I can have time to draw
10. I can take photographs

Then while doing this list, i get it, why I'm so upset.
i typed it out, but i deleted it off, cause I'm being too ungrateful.
ok.
I'm tired.
People write songs when they are exhausted right?
So I'm gonna write one. NOW.

No comments: