Monday, November 10, 2008

Setting aside that,
I'm done learning Kayla's song. Its a nice song.
I just have to tweak it a little more.
Its by MCR. Not anything anyone could imagine me singing.
I got her something. I miss Kayla. I have not had a friend who i used to hate, (and gradually, year by year, got on better terms.) and finally, here we are, GOOD FRIENDS, for one whole year. And well, she's leaving. and I'll miss her. She's always my partner when we get into register order. Well, I hope my papa will let me send her off even though her flight timing is in the very unsafe hours of morning.
Well, tomorrow tomorrow is our Phy/chem P1. Its our last paper. No more olevels, no more kayla in front of me. No more combined science. No more school. No more many things. I am going to bring my camera, and for the sake of memories, I HOPE IT IS REALLY SUNNY.
And I still want to lie in the middle of the field or parade ground; on the last day, and just take in the melancholy of it all.
Is it me or is this so gloomy? It is.
On the brighter side of things,
We're liberated!
Olivia and I got a job at starbucks! yey, We're so efficient. If you do not believe, go try and get a job at your desired starbucks. See if its so easy. (well, it was for us)
I'm excited. I can make aromatic coffee for my dad soon. Yey.
And imagine making so many coffee-lovers' day. The pure joy of taking a sip off their Mocha latte, decaf; from a pretty little starbucks mug. GREAT.
Then it'll be Japan,Japan,Japan soon!
I'm going to take award-winning photos. (yeah right..)

Now its STUDY.
Olivia is coming over tomorrow.
Cause I'm a good girl, and I choose not to study outside, and spend money on foood.

Talking about spending money,
Rachel and I bought boootts today!
It was such a good deal. Cause they're so PRETTY.
I can't wait to get them.

BYEBYE.

No comments: