Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For relieving-myself-from-stress purposes, i am going to blog a list of things i want to do, after the exams.

1. Work for money (haha, i almost said: work for reward, reward for work.)
2. Paint a collection of canvases.
3. Japanese/korean drama marathon @ my house with Olivia, Elaine and Kayla!
4. Finish reading as many classics as possible!
5. Listen to my new YUI/NEWS Cds.
6. Compose a song. (and successfully sing it to kayla. what a stupid pact we made. i regret.)
7. Win my evil holga.
8. Tennis. TENNIS.
9. Outing with my tennis friends :D
10. Give Kayla a heart-warming farewell (TO AMERICA ): )
11. Photography.
12. Play under the rain. I've always wanted to do that. ALWAYS.
13. Study my Japanese, and prepare for the exam.
14. Fill up my stupid empty sketchbook.
15. Wait impatiently for results.

No comments: