Sunday, November 2, 2008

update!update!
I'm sick of studying!
There is one more last serious paper!
So i told myself, i'm going to study it once and for all after a shorty little blog post. Hurray to the girl who realizes this!
I'm very sorry if you cannot understand me these few days. My mind, its a little wonked.
So anyway, after a few approvals, I am going to spend my secret stash of money on a new Nikon DSLR. You all think i'm so poor, but i have been secretly saving up. Muahaha, be afraid. Well, ok, not really, I'm going to work after exams, so if i add that to my savings, then it'll be enough.
And i finally figured out why my holga pictures are so ugly! everybody, lets give me three cheers! Well, it'll all be figured out by my Japan trip. Then I can take with both my DSLR and holga. But of course the former will come first.
Okay, i still have like a gazillion chapters so, SEE YA.
Oh yeahh, i also caught up with Su Yen via email. yey. I hope she comes to singapore soon. Then i can meety-meet her.
My new plan is that if i cannot get into NJC because of its ridiculously low cut-off, i am going to either go to Lasalle or TP. I am more keen on TP though. I'm gonna take Visual com, and opt for the photography option. Right on! then its like completely no worries, cause i think its quite easy to get in. (don't laugh if i suddenly cant get in)
"STUDY VIVIEN. "
okay, i'll study.
i took a cute video of my brother.
speaking of which,
HAPPY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY NICKY WICKY,
you are 18 in three or four hours time, and guess what?
closer to the ARMY.
I've decided to watch the video when you're gone ),:
I miss you, in advance!
LOVE YOU.
(insert picture of vivien and her brother here)

I DONT HAVE A COPY RIGHT NOW, SO JUST WAIT.

oh yey, i'm almost sixteen. :) its kinda cool if you can celebrate it with your sister. (:

No comments: