Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I had my barista test today, I passed, I'm officially a part-time barista, yey.
As usual, i kept spilling milk. hee.
Stayed on to do dishes and stuff for awhile, then i left.
Anyway, I went to meet my mom at Taka for lunch with Aunty lorna, my sister and claudia (my cousin)
I felt very sick throughout, but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't walk around.
I'm pretty tired today, I shall take a nap maybe.
GREY'S ANATOMY ROCKS.
i like izzie, i think she's pretty.
and i also like meredith. she's also pretty. :)
i like george, he is such a loser in a funny way.

today, this taxi driver told me that there are some people who try to sort things out themselves. He said I look mongolian because of my thick eyebrows.
I want to trim Pluck them, now. NOW.

haha, okay, I've updated my list of things, check it out! :D

No comments: