Thursday, December 18, 2008

Filah treated me to a yummy lunchh!
yey, okay.
Today was not very crowded.
We kept eating seaweed and chocolate cookies.
Japan is in TWO DAYS.
Thats incredibly fast.
Oh yeah, and $19.30 was missing from my till today. SO SCARY.
But luckily we found out why. so I'm not in trouble anymore, I just have to sell off 10 coffee passports. (new promotion) in my next shift. I think the district manager is nice.
My papa bought 4-D. 1930.
:D
I am stuck to Tegan/Sara. They are good. (where does the good go)
Yeah, i like that kind of songs.
And the whole of grey's anatomy plays that kind of stuff, so. I like their soundtrack.
I'm so cuul, cause when they played where does the good go, i knew it was Tegan/sara.
My ears are so sharp.( whateverrr)
okay. Going to pack my luggage. I am bringing a big big one, so i can get nice presents for friends :) (and myself, and my family)

No comments: