Monday, December 29, 2008

I lovemiffy.

I AM BACK!
I am still working on the super ultra long post.
I don't know how anyone can blog a long post, but I am still gonna do it anyway.

Today, at my grandma's house at the lift, there was this Job opportunity paper that was hiring security guards/officers.It had a hp number to contact. I was reading it. Then, my dad saw it, and he grabbed a bunch of their numbers, and told me that he was trying to make them happy when they saw that many numbers were taken. Then he pointed to the officer word and said, "I'm an officer."

okay, laugh.. NOW. haha!
I know I always say this, but my dad is so cute, i love him so much. And he has soft hair, i like to touch. And he is not balding. Very handsome daddy, but to all the women out there who is interested, he's taken. (what is this post!)

So, I went to Isetan today with my mummy/rachel.
nicholas had to study at home, and my daddy went to play 18hole. (he has a single digit handicap-this means he is superb at golf)
Well. OMG, I JUST REMEMBERED!
Agnes B no atarashi kaban wa kaimashita. (Bought a new agnes b bag)
My japanese is so good. (i think)

I am talking to Yan Yan now. I Miss yanyan, I've not seen her for a year.

oh, btw.
Even though christmas is over and all, the spirit of giving is still in the air right?
So if anyone wants to get me a belated gift or something,
please get me a miffy thingy.
Cause I'm in love with miffy.
And I have lots of miffy stuff, but its okay if you happen to buy me the same thing, cause I'll still love it to bits.
(my friendship can be bought with miffy stuff. ok-i'm kidding)
Here's what miffy looks like:


So cute!!
I think the first time Miffy came into my life was when Sarah sahana told me i look like the rabbit with the cross on its mouth. I was like: Miffy? And she was like: Oh yah yah yah! that one! And I was like okay. And the only person who gave me a Miffy thing is Arlene.
I miss Arlene, I miss the times when I always called in time to comfort her, not that i want her to be sad or anything. but its just the coincidence.then and again, she won't see this, so nevermind.

I bought stuff from Japan, but you'll hear all about it in my japan post(that would be so so long). BYE!

Oh yeah, I created a miffy smiley x:B the x is the mouth, the : are the eyes, and the B are the ears. So cute right? Please dont steal my idea of a miffy smiley. thankyou.

No comments: