Monday, December 15, 2008

Well, I should totally do a proper post.
Okay, so I went for work today.
at 7am, I was like expecting the store to be closed and all since the managers always come around 5-10mins later. But the store is open. So I walk in and Rudd(i)? Is there. I've never done a shift with Rudd(i). I ask him what time he came, and he came at 6:30. "for fun" So cool how he can go early for fun.
Anyways. Nuri came later on. It was my first shift with her too. She's quite fun, cause when I accidentally ask "for here"/"to go" for the cold beverages, we would laugh about it. :) and, she likes whipped cream too.
Then later later farik came. Its like my 1001 shift with him. So who cares.
Then Filah and noor came but my shift was already over, so I went off!
Filah said that she's doing opening with me on wednesday!
I am bringing seaweed! (WE LOVE SEAWEED)
OH, i was just thinking about greys anatomy, and NURI WATCHES IT TOO! omygoodness, i forgot all about it! we could have talked and talked about it! ): next time! :D
Okay, so after that, i went to takashimaya to meet my okasan.
SPEAKING OF OKASAN, I AM GOING TO JAPAN IN 4/5 DAYS. yeyy!

I havent do my scarfys finishies. ):
letmegonowww.

No comments: