Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SAVED.

OHMYGOODNESS.
Today was the longest, slowest day at work.
Until Olivia came, suddenly, everything sped up, and suddenly, it was over. Haha!
Well, Olivia ended up doing the board, I feel like I stabbed her in the back. sorry. But It was nice, to me :)
I think I am falling sick. But my strong body is going to fight all the germs and stuff. Then I'll be Ok!
Greys anatomy today!
We didn't watch yesterday, because I went to the zoo with my mum, sister and claudia (couzin-i like spelling 's'es as z) then to the night safari. It was fun. :)
Work was more fun yesterday, there were lesser people and noor and I had nothing much to do, except that I could suggest lots and lots of things to do but noor didnt want to do them, so whatever!
I will develop the film that claudia and I took together.
The pictures that she took should be shakey, cause she walked and took it at the same time. Hahah! Until i told her she should like stop before taking. lol! And also some pictures might be over exposed cause she snapped a couple of times before I decided to help her move to the next frame.
Blahblahblah, so wordy!
I dont like this post,so i might just delete it tomorrow!
BYEBYE!

No comments: