Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm starting to get my dates mixed up.
16th.
See, one month from now, we'd all have our O levels results.
One month ago, we just finished our O levels.
And a month before that, we had to endure just one month of studying.
One month is so taboo with time. (If I'm making any sense)
Well, I'm just working through the month.
I think its more worthy, rather than just going out/shopping and stuff.
I realize my blog posts are all so so boring now, that school has ended.
I don't think about school, but when I do think of having lessons and all, I do kind of miss it.
OKAY.
I was just thinking how it sucks big time that our class does not have a prom.
I wasn't up for it much, but to me, now, it sucks. it sucks.
Angel, if you read this(i know you don't), please please organize a prom for our class how draining it is.

goodbye, and I hope to hear from somebody soon. (about a certain prom)

No comments: