Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quote: 7th September 2008

"Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's currently 1:13 am.
I'm tired, I'm irritated, and I wish I could do things I want to.
I realise that when I actually do get to do things I want to do, it almost immediately becomes insignificant in contributing in anyway to my sense of accomplishment.
Then I'll go missing the whole idea of "studying your head off."
But when you're studying now, oh how boring and annoying it can get.
You'd do anything for anything else.
This goes the same for any other thing.
When its this, you want that.
When you get that, you want something different.
Nothing satisfies your wants. Ever.
Are we really so selfish? Yes. and deep down, YES.
We can get everything we wanted yesterday and still be wanting more today.
The truth in it all makes me frustrated.
I can tell myself that it won't happen again, but it will. "

Yeah, quoting this blog post that i blogged last year,
I do miss studying my head off.
And I can't imagine how bad studying could have been, when laying around at home is the worse thing ever.
I want my results, I want it now, I want to apply for a school,
And I feel like studying something.
I want to feed my brain.
I don't want to feed it with stories from 1949, i want to feed it with knowledge that someone taught me.

The dog is barking outside, and I wish it would shut up.
(i hope my results are good)

No comments: