Sunday, January 25, 2009

my computer died on me.

I am using my sisters computer now because my computer officially decides to disobey me. 
Luckily my brother's friend gave him gossip girl season 2 until ep. 14. So I watched it all the way until 5am yesterday, woke up at 11am+ and watched some more!
And I finished it by 5pm.
Season 2 is way more scandalous (?) than season 1. Highly recommended! (although i am kinda late because it seems like everyone has watched it)
Went to takashimaya today.
I bought two shorts from cotton on.
A Rachael yamagata CD. (which i have not listened to yet.)
tomorrow is chinese new year! = $$.
oh, i am only getting the SLR/Dslite. This is confirmed.
I feel bad that I never said a word of thank you to mr chua/mrs pillai. I got A1 for science, but i didnt say anything. I feel so bad. I don't know what to do. (huh)
okay, so sorry for the chunky post. Byebye (and in a long time.)

No comments: