Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How my mind works.

I'm the kind who's inbetween,
Never get things done.
I'm disabled, was disengaged,
Call it soul leaving it's self.


So I'm certain.
I.must.do.what.I.like.
until and before, its too late.

Stop procastination,
Go action,

War is peace,
Freedom is slavery,
Ignorance is strength.
Where's the logic in them,
but you know its somewhere in there.

stopitstopitstopit.
You should totally live life as it is,
the world's gonna end soon,
it doesnt matter which school you're going to. (I'm not saying this in the emo-way. I'm saying this in the, you-should-know-Jesus kind-of-way; non-forceful, un-sarcastically.)

This is probably the worse/most confusing post e.v.e.r, but this is just a glimpse of how my mind is oriented. (or orientated?) I prefer orientated.

No comments: