Monday, January 12, 2009

HEY.
Like I said, I'd come here and post after I got home, good or bad.
And I got 09 points minus 02 points(for cca)= 07 points.

Sorry, but to all those people who thought I was stupid all these years just cause I was in an art class, today is the day I feel like slamming my results in your face, and tell you to stop being judgemental about anyone who takes art because everyone who loves art can do it. (I SOUND SO FIERCE,HEEE)
Into detail,
English=A1
Combined humanities= A2
Mathematics= A2
Science(phy/chem) = A1
Art= A1

Principles of accounts =A2 (this is super weird, and I think I lost one point to this cause I told Jesus I wanted to get 9, so that I'd miss my choice of NJC so that I won't really have to consider JC, but it was a stupid idea, because now I am still considering JC, only that I don't have my favourite choice of NJC.)
Chinese = B4(haha)
Chinese(oral/aural) = Distinction. (wow right!)

Anyway, after I got my results, i went out with Aunty Lorna!! : D
first we ate at toast box together w uncle mike/ claudia,
Then later we split, and we went to made with love!
Met stasha there, i think she's like tight with the people around there?
(cause she was chit chatting away.)
WORK WITH OLIVIA TOMORROW!
Bye!~

No comments: