Thursday, January 8, 2009

O LEVELS= AHH.

It's seriously on the 12th.
It is.
Omg, I am so nervous.
I cannot, I cannot, I cannot!
AHHHH, my math, please be okay!
and my humanities, please be okay!
And everything else!!
IT CANT BE ON MONDAY!
We used to have tests on mondays!
(This has no link, and makes no sense!)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I am always so late in freaking out, but this is me, freaking out.

Okay, today, I had work.
I worked, and after that, Olivia/Elaine came over
And we all headed to TP.
After TP, we all went home.
I decided to take the bus ride from one interchange to almost the other.
That cost me two hours.
I feel sick in the gut the whole day,
When I'm finally feeling better,
I am reminded of monday.
I don't want to see miss lim's disappointed face. OR her fake disappointed face.
Its just too scary.
(But once i get home on monday, I'll go straight to my computer and blog my results, good/bad. This is either a reward/punishment for my studying methods. Wth am I talking about.)

Moving on,
I miss you!

No comments: