Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I did my first closing yesterday!
It was fun like fun.
I messed up alot of times, but Rudd can still tell me that "you did well today."
1. I splashed mocha frap on myself (literally)
2. I miss heard mango juice for mango cake.
3. There is more, but i forgot.
Oh yeah, Shafiq/Farik were throwing a bag of coffee beans around.
And I got hit by a coffee bean bag. It wasn't painful ,but i still said ouch.
Oh, ohohohoh.
And later, Farik got hit by a flying towel.
(just so you know, Shafiq was the cause of both hit-and-laugh incidents)
Then after Rudd locked up the shop, they blast music.
And then all three of them start to sing.
but I dont know the song, so i just spray titan and i wipe up abit.
Later on Shafiq tried to sing hoobastank, and he went off.
Then Farik and I started to laugh so bad.
Shafiq: It was intentional!!
While waiting for the delayed transport, we all had starbucks food! Yey!
thats the highlights of my first closing shift.

Okay
I am scared, I am gonna lose, because I have not blogged the long post on my japan trip. haha.
And I have officially abandoned my wuthering heights for George Orwell's 1984.
I will tell you how it goes.
Its supposedly war/political stuff if i am not wrong!
Apparently I still have not touched Vanity fair, and Jane Eyre. Wow, I'm so good at doing this book-ditching thing.
BYE!
(and i am removing the list on the right)

No comments: