Thursday, January 22, 2009

0.0

I hate my missing retainers.
hate is a strong word. But on something almost non-existent, i don't think it is.
I must be missing it. (missing the missing retainers? Lame!-I shouldn't use this on myself right?)
I have dental tomorrow, And i am very scared the dentist will scold me )': I might cry. hehe, not really.

Omg. You know the phone i want/wanted?
1. Jamie/ Kamal have it.
2. Noor is gonna get it tomorrow.
I hope its really sold out like Euphoria said, so that noor will get it after i get it :D hee, so evil! (pretend i never typed that)
Ohh, Jamie and I wrote a story using the last of the receipt roll. It was fun and a waste of time.

It is confirmed that I am going to exchange my money for a SLR (film) next wednesday.

I had a nightmare last night that i had to go and appeal to get into ac. So troublesome! I hope it doesn't really turn out that way.

I realize i am quite alone.
Olivia is at some party.

please wish me luck for my dental appointment. I am scared!

I will eat a cinammon roll for breakfast tomorrow.

(guess what, I am still on 1984 cause I left it at my grandma's house last week. but it progressed further, kind of interesting how they're not allowed to have a love life- ?!?!?! like hello? that's just stupid!)

No comments: