Friday, September 12, 2008

Titles always give me problems.

i want to change blog, but then i want to win my previous blog that has 167 posts in it. This one has 87. Gosh, how did i do it?

The second half of Prelims is a quindecillion times better than the first half.
1. I studied a lot harder (and fell sick in the process, and i'm still falling- haha. if you get me.)
2. I think i did better than the first half, which means my marks are all pulled up.

(this sounds freaky, since its not the first time saying it, but) I LOVE MY SISTER, alot. being in the same room with her, it makes us get a lot closer. She's fun to be with, and i regret not finding out many years earlier. She has a weird collection of Marie items. or much rather, her-collecting Marie items is weird.
AND SHE THINKS I'M WEIRD- i won't even say why. or else you might think i'm weird.

3. I have confirmed the BEST WAY to memorize my work. Like its an absolute thing. It never fails you. But BLAME MY SISTER, she thinks i'm weird cause of my way of memorizing things, so i'm not telling you-or you'll think i'm weird. haaa.[ok, enough of this weird thing]

whatever. here's to updating.
CHEERS.


-edit-
OKAY, TELL ME I LIKE THE SAME KIND OF GUYS.
so, here's the story(papa, please ignore this.)
First, I like Tegoshi Yuya. He is Japanese.
(left)
He can sing well and likes to play soccer.




Then, when a korean crazy person and I clash,
You get me half-liking a korean.
Lee Hongki.
He can sing well, and he likes soccer, also. (not that i like soccer or anything,)
Ah, and knock me, he can cook!
And please don't tell me he's better looking.
Cause my future is already planned out.Excuse me, but what the heck,
I am no longer investing any of my time in these two individuals who don't know me. At all.
(and i, too, don't know them)
but just for the record, i like guys who sing- well.
And i don't like playing soccer, cause i'm scared i'll get kicked or something.
(but i like the idea of soccer.)

No comments: