Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's currently 1:13 am.
I'm tired, I'm irritated, and I wish I could do things I want to.
I realise that when I actually do get to do things I want to do, it almost immediately becomes insignificant in contributing in anyway to my sense of accomplishment.
Then I'll go missing the whole idea of "studying your head off."
But when you're studying now, oh how boring and annoying it can get.
You'd do anything for anything else.
This goes the same for any other thing.
When its this, you want that.
When you get that, you want something different.
Nothing satisfies your wants. Ever.
Are we really so selfish? Yes. and deep down, YES.
We can get everything we wanted yesterday and still be wanting more today.
The truth in it all makes me frustrated.
I can tell myself that it won't happen again, but it will.
I can't accept people for who they are;
I pick on their faults,I don't accept their faults, I can't stand it
At the same time, there are problems with myself too, yet i go on with my life without a single twitch.
So badly i want to stop trying to be perfect,
but sometimes, it takes over my subconscious mind, and i can't stop it.
Somewhere in the commotion, my conscious mind fights back something that doesn't exactly exist, and I become the worst person you've ever met.
So don't talk to me, and don't be my friend
cause i'm not here, and i don't exist. (ok, yes i do. but i'm just pissed off, and i want to type this.)

P.S: i am fed up with you, cause suddenly, you don't seem to be our friend anymore. Yet when you're with us, i don't take effort to talk to you. See, I'm selfish. I TOLD YOU. (end of PS)

PSS: I'm upset, so ignore this snappy post, and move on with your life.(end of PSS)

PSSS: I don't mean to be rude to you. (END OF PSSS)

No comments: