Wednesday, September 24, 2008

IN SPITE, ><

Iam totally impressed with my baking skills.
I'm so self-obsessed, but who cares!
So, i baked chocolate chip cookies yesterday. I made two pacts with Olivia, one is that i will bake cookies if we go study today (so that we can eat while we're at it), the other is that i will make her NOT eat at the cafe in the library (cause oh my gosh, the food is so good)
Then I told elaine to come too. (and kayla, but as usual she is BUSY. busybody. haha, good joke)
So i baked yesterday. But the cookies were only revealed to Elaine, Olivia, and Kayla (and me), after school. This is selfish, but we need to protect our cookies until study time. HAHA. If you're sad, indulge in the picture!
Unglam shot of Olivia. (she looks like old woman; liang po po)


Elaine is sad ):Then the cookies are FINISHED. We studied a short while more, then olivia had to go for tuition, so we left, and i'm here now, blogging. (after guitar lesson-i was falling asleep, cause my teacher showed me how to play some songs, and i was tired.)
TEE-SHIRT, TEE-SHIRT. yey. yey. yey.

it somehow annoys us, and yes. it does.

No comments: