Monday, September 15, 2008

One last practical paper.



Draw your curtains and take a peek,
The moon is special tonight.
But incase you are stuck inside, and cannot look at it, this is what it looks like. (now its without the clouds, but I'm too lazy to take a new one.)

Yesterday, We passed our golf handicap test, and we only played three holes out of nine.
Jesus was on my side. Yey to that.
Cause then i somewhat had more time to study for Phychem and prepare for art P2.

Today was finally over, and Olivia, Elaine, Kayla (a huge first time), and I went to coro and then out for macdonalds. On the way to coro, I was practicing Japanese with my ipod. Then at mcdonalds (or is it MAC donalds?) I wanted to have McSundae. Chocolate flavour. You can say its my favourite ice cream. Cheap taste but whatever. But when i finally finished my food, the ice cream was FINISHED. Then I was a little sad, but nevermind.

I have a bad throat today. Its not painful, but i sound horrible. I think its like Ramya's last time sick voice. Its funny, cause we made her say a pick up line cause her voice was so sexy. haha. not that my voice is sexy. Its not, cause Olivia kept asking me to stop talking. But of course I didnt.

WE HAVE ONE LAST PRACTICAL PAPER TO THE END OF PRELIMS.

No comments: