Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fruits tastes good.

I feel cheated and used.
oh well, life's like that isn't it?

So, today, we got back our POA paper one and our physics component for paper one.
and, i did well. So I'm in a good mood.

What's more, my mummy bought dresses for me, and my sister.
I love my mummy, she knows our tastes. :)
I love my daddy cause he paid like $760 for them, and he was the one who told my mum to buy stuff for us!

So anyway, during art, i completed my artist statement, in one hour. And this took me very long to set my heart to it, but in an hour, I'm done.

I like my parents way of running the family.
We eat dinner together every night, and we have fruits too, after that.

This post is very jumpy and disorientated.
During english, we went to the library. And i got a little annoyed. Cause i just finished my book yesterday. I have another book to read, but i didnt bring it.
So anyway, i re-read digital fortress. I know how i dont re-read books, but this is an exception, because i completely cannot recall what it is about, only that Strathmore turned out to be a bad guy, and susan's name is susan, and that it has an impeccable plot.

OFF TO FRUITS, before they vanish.

No comments: