Thursday, September 18, 2008

Art was fun.

Today, I stayed back for art.
I still somewhat sort-of refuse to do my colour scheme.
I did it before, but its like here and there, i want to do another one, but i refuse to do it?
So, anyway,
I told camilla that she must finish her canvas painting by tomorrow, or she'll owe me
1x MCSUNDAE
1x Honey milk tea with pearls.
actually, it was one more tea, but we went to island creamery after art, and she paid me one fifty (this one is not because of punishment, its cause i bought her bubble tea that time)
Camilla is very funny,
and she laughs at what i say. (when people say its lame)
So i like her.
For example
-on the topic of mr. Anthony and his lollipop/ why alot of people had lollipops-
Camilla: (asks the lollipop question)
Me: cause Mika gave it to them.
-everyone pauses to think-
Me: You know? (sings)"Sucking too hard on your lollipop, oh, love's gonna get you down?"
Camilla: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Jane: -.-
Camilla:(looks at Jane) YOU DONT GET IT?

haha.
Ok, I AM GONNA STUDY MATH.
Miss Lim is capable of making me nervous. BYE.

No comments: